FB34u—Marking Country of Origin (fill in gaps)
Subscriber price: $15.00, Non-subscriber price: $20.00
Estimated total study time: 3 hours 0 minutes
This fill-in-the-gaps learning focuses on U.S. Country of Origin Marking. The material covered includes how, when, and where the country of origin needs to be marked on the imported product, as well as exceptions to these requirements.
This module does not have a study assignment per se, and assumes that the user has some existing understanding of the topic. A person with little or no prior understanding of this topic should take a regular GISTnet course covering this topic instead.
U.S. Country of Origin Marking (fill in gaps)
Instructions for use of this learning module:
- Take the pre-test. Select only responses that you are confident are correct. Do not guess because an incorrect response will cost you points. If you pass this test, your module will close and you can feel confident that you have a basic understanding of the material.
- If you do not pass the pre-test, the next step is to take an assessment-for-learning at least twice. The immediate feedback messages will provide the correct responses, with links to read more about what the question addresses. Each time you take an assessment you will gain more knowledge on the subject and reinforce what you have already learned.
- Once you feel confident you can correctly answer all questions encountered in the assessments-for-learning, continue on to the assessment-for-record. This can be taken as many times as required to pass. Passing this assessment will complete the module.
Please use "Instafeedback" in your assessment-for-learning and the short form following your assessment-for-record for any questions you have about this topic or concerns about our learning process.
If you need help in using the system, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at 310-376-3888.
(Estimated study time: 3 hours 0 minutes)
- Marking the Country of Origin on the Product
- Special Marking for Certain Articles
- Special Marking Exceptions for Souvenirs
- Articles from Different Countries Packaged Together
- Items Received as a Gift
- Container that Holds Merchandise
- Articles to be Repacked in the US.
- Special Marking Considerations for Point of Sale Packaging at Retail
- Marking of Watch and Clock Movements, Cases and Bands
- Marking for Hand Tools, Utensils, and Native American Articles
- Marking Vacuum Containers, Compressed Gas Cylinders and Parts
- Marking for Pipes and Pipe Fittings
- Marking for Manholes and Parts
- Goods that are Not Required to be Marked